There is still a lot of dilemma in the minds of potential poker players whether to play online poker or in brick and mortar establishments. There is no compulsion on the part of the participant to take up the online option but going by the several benefits that it provides, it is always beneficial to avail such facility. But knowing the rules of the game well and the tips and tricks will help to make the online gaming memorable. Since real money is involved, each step taken should be properly calculated as a single wrong move can entirely ruin the chances of winning the game.…
Whether you are a heavy gambler or just gamble on the occasional weekend, it is highly likely that you have considered online poker. With such convenient access and comfort to play right from your own home more and more people are delving into the online casino world. This makes it hard for individuals to choose a good poker casino, because there are so many different options. However, with just a little bit of know how and information, you will truly be able to pick a casino that best fits your needs.…
There are many online casinos that you can choose to play your favorite games. Each casino offers different games and benefits with attractive bonuses and promotions in place to attract you to your business. It is understandable that someone is cautious before signing up for any online casino and depositing their sweaty money into the player’s account at the casino. But how do you know if an UK online casino is right for you? What are the things to consider when deciding on a casino to sign up? If you are confused, for the following, the 4 tips will definitely give you some suggestions.
If your partner and loved one have a problem with gambling, it can be very difficult to know what to do. What’s going to help the situation, and what’s just going to make it worse? Here are some tips on how to stay strong while helping your partner.
- Seek support. Build strong connections with loved ones and allies in your community, particularly people who have been through similar trials. In particular, Gam-Anon or another support group for the families of those with addiction problems can help you learn to communicate effectively, reduce your guilt and isolation, and build self-esteem.
- Learn about the problem. Research the warning signs of addiction, the impact it can have, and the options available to help you and your partner.
- Explain problem gambling to any children involved. Hoping to keep them ignorant of the situation will not work, and you need them to understand the situation so they grow up with a healthy attitude towards gambling and addiction.
- Remind yourself why you love your partner. Think about their good qualities and why your partner’s recovery is important to you.
- Take a deep breath before talking to your partner about gambling or the problems gambling has caused. Stay calm, think what you’re trying to say and try to be diplomatic rather than accusatory.
- Make a distinction between your partner and his addiction. Be clear that it’s the gambling behavior and its consequences that are the problem, not your partner.
- Make sure your partner understands that you need to seek help and counsel for you and any children involved, even if your partner is not seeking help themselves.
- Understand that real recovery from an addiction isn’t immediate: it takes a great deal of time and effort.
- Take responsibility for the bills and finances! Keep a close eye on all your accounts and account statements, check your credit score periodically, and don’t leave the responsibility to pay bills or deposit money to a partner with a gambling problem. If they refuse to cede control to you, do everything you can to separate and protect your personal finances.
- Lecture, nag, preach, or talk down to your partner.
- Put yourself on a pedestal or act as if you’re superior to your partner.
- Make empty threats or issue ultimatums you don’t follow through on.
- Expect that if your partner has enough motivation or willpower, that he can just “decide to stop” and immediately recover.
- Understand that most addicts cannot stop by themselves, and that it may take more than one try to successfully quit.
- Expect that when your partner stops gambling, any related problems will go away or solve them.
- Automatically pay the debts of your partner, lend them money or bail them out when they get into trouble.
- Deny that a problem exists or make excuses for their behavior. Be honest and realistic about the situation to yourself, your loved ones and any children involved.
It cannot be denied that over the years, bingo has been associated with the elderly, female population. When most of us think about a game of bingo, we picture a group of old ladies in a sparse bingo hall with their pens and paper at hand.…
Playing slots at an online casino or land-based casinos, are very simple. It is a colorful game. Most of the people believe that playing slots is one of the simplest forms of gambling. Your luck plays a huge role in slot success, but the right strategies can maximize your chances to win at slots. So, before playing slot games, you need to learn the right strategy of each slot game.…
A perfect poker face, or in fact no reaction at all, is one of the most crucial skills to successful poker playing. But have you ever thought about how to really perfect your poker face? This is one of the best strategies to edge past your competitors in casinos and wins big money. Please continue reading this article to find out best strategies to make the most of your casino gambling skills.…
Roulette is known to be played by high rollers. Players often take huge risks to win, but no one compares to the greatest roulette player, Ashley Revell, who wagered everything on a single roulette spin. His story may be the most incredible gambling story ever told.…
Gambling is enticing for humans and despite taboos associated it, forms of gambling are popular in many countries. Online poker gaming, which is a popular type of gambling is practiced by millions of women and men. However, with time popularity of online poker games is expanding beyond Europe and the USA. The regions where religions other than Christianity exist, such as the Middle East, are warming up to it. With internet access spreading everywhere, restrictions have become less stringent in those countries about online gaming.…
“Slot Machines are love, Slot Machines are life” is quite a bold statement a lot of the Green Continent’s folk agree with. They don’t actually call them machines though. New Zealanders prefer the term “pokies”. The name however does not change the game.…